Announcement by the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA)
Date: January 11, 2021
Doc. No.: Jin Mao 11004600090
Attachment: As per text
As of January 11, 2021, Taiwan (ROC) permits the importation of the following three products made in mainland China:
- CCC5403.33.10.00-2 "Textured filament yarn, single, of cellulose acetate, not put up for retail sale",
- CCC5403.42.10.00-1 "Textured Filament yarn, multiple (folded) or cabled, of cellulose acetate, not put up for retail sale", and
- CCC9018.90.80.90-7EX titled "Inflation Device".
- Article 7.1.1 of Regulations Governing Permission of Trade Between the Taiwan Area and the Mainland Area, and
- Decisions of the 4th Review of mainland Chinese goods for importation held by the Bureau of Foreign Trade (MOEA) on December 29, 2020.
The Minister Ms. Mei-Hua Wang