- Form a team to participate in the exhibition: Leading manufacturers to participate in world-renowned international exhibitions or exhibitions of important industries, setting up a Taiwan National Pavilion to display our overall image, planning image areas according to the characteristics of the exhibition, conducting press conferences or new product launches and other value-added integrated marketing activities to attract buyers to the venue and purchase.
- Prepare and organize a Trade Mission: Select markets with potential for marketing (mainly emerging markets), call up niche industry manufacturers according to market demand, travel to many countries or cities to conduct trade negotiation meetings, visit and study tours, and develop markets.
- Conduct Taiwan Expo in New Southbound Policy countries: The exhibition of Taiwan culture, tourism, education, agriculture, science and technology, medical care, and industry in India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, and other southbound countries, is also displayed comprehensively per the local industrial development needs. Solutions and actual strength will increase the understanding of Taiwan by these southbound countries and enhance their degree of friendliness toward us.
- Invite foreign businesses to Taiwan for their procurement: Mobilize overseas units to invite international buyers to Taiwan to participate in Sourcing Taiwan or attend Market Business Opportunity Match Meetings where trade negotiation meetings, procurement policy briefings and factory visits are arranged according to buyers' needs. Let the Taiwanese businessmen have the opportunity to negotiate with global buyers and get orders.
- Progressively extending to foodstuff channel: Run short-term promotional thematic activities like "Taiwan Food Festival" in overseas department stores or other channels.
- Promote the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN): Search engines and business matching platforms for domestic SMEs to find European trade, R&D and technology partners; manufacturers can post business opportunities and offer cooperation proposals on the online platform.
- Taiwan Halal Center: Build a local halal-friendly environment in Taiwan, mentoring manufacturers to obtain halal product certification at home and abroad, and provide preferential measures, train halal industry-related talents, conduct domestic and foreign marketing activities and set up a halal products section in Taiwan distribution channels and on e-commerce platforms.
- Customized project service:
- International Marketing Advisory Center: In response to the problems faced by SMEs in expanding overseas markets, a pool of expert consultants will provide customized, one-stop professional consultancy services and tailor the marketing resources for use by the manufacturers.
- International Market Development Project Plus: TAITRA's overseas units can assist in developing overseas potential customers according to the needs of the manufacturers, including contacting customers, arranging visits and collecting market data.
- To assist in the development of new ventures: To provide international market information and consulting services through the Ministry and the overseas stations of TAITRA, to conduct domestic and foreign new ventures promotion activities and to arrange exchanges with international venture capital, potential corporate investment partners and new venture teams to help startups promote and expose overseas and raise international reputation.
- New Southbound Countries Entrepreneurs Association: Bring together those interested in the New Southbound market, formed by 18 countries, through an e-newsletter, business opportunities seminars and the interactive online platform, "Southern Star Club", to provide an exchange and sharing of market information and experience.
Bureau of Foreign Trade, MOEA
Ms. Tu (02)2397-7388
Taiwan External Trade Development Council
Mr. Shen (02)2725-5200 #1562
Ms. Tsao (02)2725-5200 #1225 (International Marketing Advisory Service)
Ms. Ling (02)2725-5200 #1556 (New Venture Promotion)