Announcement by the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA)
Date: November 11, 2021
Doc. No.: Jin Mao 11004605690
Attachment: As per text
As of November, 2021, Taiwan (ROC) permits the importation of the following three products made in Mainland China:
- CCC6112.11.00.00-0 Track Suits, Knitted or Crocheted, of Cotton,
- CCC6112.12.00.00-9 Track Suits, Knitted or Crocheted, of Synthetic Fibres, and
- CCC7002.39.00.00-9EX Soda-Lime Glass Tube.
In addition, the permission for the importation of the following two products made in Mainland China under CCC7007.19.00.00-8EX extends to December 31, 2023:
- Tempered Patterned Low Iron Glass, Fe2O3≦120ppm and Transmittance≧91%, and
- Tempered Glass, 1.1mm<Thickness≦2.1mm, Compressive Stress (CS)>650Mpa, and Depth of Layer (DOL)>35um.
- Article 7.1.1 of Regulations Governing Permission of Trade Between the Taiwan Area and the Mainland Area, and
- Decisions of the 3rd Review of mainland Chinese goods for importation held by the Bureau of Foreign Trade (MOEA) on October 27, 2021.
The Minister Ms. Mei-Hua Wang